Couldn’t have said it better myself.
1. Being able to differentiate between criticizing someone’s ideas and actions, and talking about the way they look. Understanding that making fun of someone’s appearance — aside from being incredibly cruel — only makes you look bad.
2. Making a concerted effort not to talk negatively about people when they’re not around, even if you’re angry with them and it would be a good little guilty pleasure to unload your concerns on someone else.
3. Not leading people on whom you know are much more interested in you romantically than you are in them. Taking the initial heat of saying “no” and being direct, rather than dragging things out and ultimately hurting their feelings even more.
4. Listening to people when they are having a hard time, and trying to imagine what it must feel like to be going through what they are.
5. Forgiving people who may wrong you…
View original post 661 more words